With the swipe of your phone, you can order a ride, get food delivered to your door or shop online – all it takes is just a couple steps. It’s not the same experience when you try to get something done at work. Users typically have to interact with multiple people and systems just to order business cards, update their benefits, or reset a password. Organizations have long desired the ability to provide a single point of contact for employees to access any required service – from IT, HR, Facilities, or any other service catalog. New capabilities of the ServiceNow Madrid Release have provided the foundational components to make this vision a reality.
Our Experience-Driven Services (XDS) focus on engineering world-class experiences for business services and can build a master portal that will wow your users. Our team combines creativity, technical knowledge in the ServiceNow platform, and a deep understanding of how organizations should be structured and operate to help you:
- Deploy a consumer-grade user experience
- Include on-line and off-line mobile access
- Find a required service easy with a scalable service taxonomy
- Enable growth as new services are defined and implemented
- Understand the impact in real-time with 1-click feedback
- Eliminate unstructured file-share solutions and turn interactions to services - available from anywhere
What steps do you need to take to deliver the experiences your employees demand?
- Portal assessment
- Master Portal business requirements discovery
- User personas and journey maps for critical actors
- Wireframes, site maps and functional prototypes
- Complete production deployment of your new Master Portal
- Ongoing support and change backlog reduction as needed
Learn more about Master Portals and get started today!
Linium was named the ServiceNow Americas IT Workflow Partner of the Year by ServiceNow for delivering outstanding value in digital transformation, innovation, and customer success. Learn how Linium can help you elevate employee experiences and reshape the future of customer engagement.
Contact us at 518.689.3198 or fill out this form and we will contact you.