It’s that time of the year again - Knowledge18 will be taking place in Las Vegas at the Venetian from May 7-10. Linium will be making our biggest appearance ever this year as a platinum sponsor. The Linium team will showcase a digital experience you won’t want to miss.
Booth #2300 is the place to be!
Our highly interactive booth is where you can see Customer Service Management, Internet of Things, and augmented reality come to life. Chat with our team of brilliant engineers, analysts, technicians, and strategists to discover possibilities that you have never thought of before. Delivering application development, integrations, and core ServiceNow platform capabilities, we’ll show you how to modernize workforce and customer experiences by automating manual processes, enabling seamless interaction across departments, and connecting entire organizations.
“We are very excited for Knowledge18 to demonstrate our end-to-end capabilities for digital enablement and strategies,” said Joe Burke, President, North America of Linium, A Ness Digital Engineering Company. “ Our booth is a one-of-a-kind interactive experience where attendees will get a chance to explore ways to transform workforce and customer experiences.”
Linium’s expert consultants will also lead a host of presentations during Knowledge18, including:
- PPM FUNDAMENTALS (May 6-7): Ralph Nabicht, Director of Educational Services, will discuss the ServiceNow Project Portfolio Management suite (PPS), including how to efficiently manage the project lifecycle.
- GET A BETTER STRATEGY TO GOVERN, MANAGE CHANGE, AND ALIGN BUSINESS OUTCOMES (May 6-7): Kelly Lowe, Senior Manager, will discuss how to best align the business and build the right plan for your journey with ServiceNow.
- THE ADMINISTRATOR'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY (May 8, 10:30 a.m.-11 a.m.): Bobby Edmonds, Senior Director, will explore common issues and pitfalls that can occur during development and everyday care and feeding of a ServiceNow instance.
- THRIVING VS. BARELY SURVIVING: MOVING DEVOPS UP THE PRIORITY CHAIN (May 8, 2:30 p.m.-2:45 p.m.): Sean Caron, Principal Solution Architect and Arjun Sud, Digital Transformation Leader, will discuss how to thrive and deliver the ultimate customer experience by taking the time to prioritize for DevOps success with ServiceNow and AWS.
- DEFINING YOUR APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY FOR SERVICENOW (May 9, 11:40 a.m.-12:30 p.m.): Kenny Caldwell, Principal Solutions Architect, will discuss the various planning activities that must occur before development begins on a new application.
- EXPERIENCE-DRIVEN SERVICES (May 9th, 4:00 p.m.-4:15 p.m.): Rachel Slater, Chief Innovation Officer, will present case studies that show how customers are enabling a digital workplace by delivering the same superior experiences employees are accustomed to outside of work.