Looking for a change in the New Year? Join a company on the move! Linium is offering an exciting opportunity within our Managed Service Provider (MSP) division. We're looking for the right individual to serve as our Director of Global MSP Operations.
Play a Key Role in Leadership
The Director of Global MSP Operations will be a key member of the leadership team and primarily be responsible for people management and delivery oversight. This individual will own and be accountable for adhering to and maintaining standard operating procedures, team financials (project revenue forecasts and team expenses), KPI analysis and new hire onboarding and training for the MSP team.
- Responsible for hiring and onboarding new resources; provide direction and leadership for new hires, ensuring adherence to the enablement plan and targeted new hire ramp up times.
- Determine training and development requirements for team and produce team and individual training plans. Adapt these as necessary to meet the changing needs of the organization.
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews of team using KPI results and other factors. Work with VP to continuously improve the skills and quality of the individuals in the organization.
- Validate and review MSP Skills Profiles with a focus on accuracy and completeness.
- Work closely with Resourcing to support the staffing of projects with the right resources who possess the required skills, at the right time.
- Work closely with MSP Operations and PMO to review the effectiveness of operations and enablement programs.
- Provide day-to-day guidance to and oversight of MSP staff to ensure timely, high quality delivery of implementation projects.
- Be the focal point for delivery questions or concerns from internal stakeholders or customers. This could include customer governance calls, internal project reviews and escalations.
- Ensure delivery and operational excellence through high degree of rigor and attention to detail on project execution, including planning and revenue forecasting.
- Clearly communicate to management issues that may affect scope, budget or timeliness of delivery of a satisfactory customer experience.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficient in ITIL key process areas.
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow products and offerings and MSP solutions and services.
- Excellent people management skills, including selection and hiring of customer-focused staff members, training and development, mentoring, performance management, and appropriate delegation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking and the ability to clearly present technology solutions and services to non-technical staff and administrators at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills including critical thinking, decision making, judgment, problem solving, troubleshooting, use-case analysis.
- Project Management skills such as budgeting, collaboration and teamwork, functional documentation, organizational skills, planning, workflow development and documentation.
Education & Work Experience
- BA or BS in Computer Science, MIS or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- At least seven years' experience in IT support with a track record of high performance and increasing responsibility.
- At least five years managing technical staff with direct responsibility for a reasonably sized team supporting information technology.
- ITIL Certification and ServiceNow Certifications are highly preferred.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team, apply today.