Linium has an immediate full-time opening for an Advanced ServiceNow Systems Administrator for our Federal practice. We're looking for candidates local to the Washington, DC area, as some travel will be required. Check out the day-to-day responsibilities and desired ServiceNow experience to see if you're a fit for our team!
- Managing the ServiceNow Administrator’s queue for resolving incidents and fulfilling service requests
- Requirements refinement for Operations & Maintenance/Enhancement change requests
- Executing platform upgrade(s) while ensuring configurations and customizations function in the Production instance; testing current configurations and performing remediation to ensure 100% functionality on the upgraded platform
- Quality Assurance testing for Operations & Maintenance/Enhancement change requests
- Executing Operations & Maintenance/Enhancement change requests
- Conducting quality assurance testing for all changes
- Documenting all work performed, to include changes to the platform and application including enhancements and/or defect remediation as well as creating relevant knowledge based articles.
- Updating Operations & Maintenance/Enhancements manual as internal processes evolve and change.
- Documenting all work pertaining to the administration of the ServiceNow instances including pseudocode imbedded as code comments.
- Communicating all changes, availability of capabilities, and upcoming news and events from ServiceNow that may impact the ServiceNow instances within two business days of the receiving the change/event notification.
In executing changes to the platform the candidate shall maintain and improve the ServiceNow configuration to include creating, modifying, documenting and maintaining the following ServiceNow elements:
- Server-Side scripts
- Database Views
- Dataloading, mapping, and transforming
- Approval steps
- Client-side scripts
- Inbound actions
- Access control
- User interfaces (forms and navigation)
- Task activities
- MID Servers
- Scheduled jobs
- Web services
- Data policies
- CMS site content
This isn't my job, it's my passion! If that's your philosophy, we want to hear from you. If you think you would be a great fit for our team, apply today.