New York, NY, October 14, 2013 – Linium’s webcast entitled A Closer Look at All of the Benefits of the ServiceNow Service Relationship Management Platform is now available for viewing.
Are you aware of the power of the Service Relationship Platform? View this webcast as we review the entire scope of the ServiceNow Calgary release. Find out how you can leverage all of the power of this release - from managing projects and expenses to tracking assets, ensuring compliance, and relating contracts.
In this webcast, we cover how to:
- Manage Assets with the IT Asset Management (ITAM) application - the power of integrated Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and Asset Management
- Extend the Platform - meet critical business application needs while still leveraging the power and integrations of your IT Service Management (ITSM) foundation
- Extend Asset Management to Software Asset Management (SAM) - one of the greatest returns of value IT can provide
- Understand your projects - get a handle on your projects - from costs, progress, time expenditure, and budget vs. actual
- Leverage the ServiceNow Platform - Automation, Orchestration, Analytics, Dashboarding, Operational Reporting, and more!
View this webcast today!
Learn more about Linium's unparalleled product expertise and world-class service offerings. For more information, contact Linium at firstname.lastname@example.org.