Wednesday, July 30th at 1pm EDT/10am PDT
We're kicking off our first webinar installment of ways to differentiate IT Service Management (ITSM) with transformation on July 30 at 1pm EDT/10am PDT!
Discover how you can leverage the best in people, process and technology to extend traditional ITSM services to all areas of your business. In addition, you will hear how a large health service corporation embarked on the road to transformation enterprise-wide resulting in:
- 30% reduction of request calls to the service desk
- 15% reduction of request fulfillment cycle
- Consolidation of numerous legacy systems
Don't miss this opportunity to attend - register now to reserve your spot!
Are you tired of the growing number of spreadsheets to maintain? Do you need better insight into forecasting to keep up with changes in the market?
Join our webcast featuring Oracle Planning & Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) on Wednesday, July 23 at 3pm EDT/12pm PDT. Learn about Oracle's cloud-based planning offering and hear how organizations have benefited from deploying a powerful planning solution in the cloud.
Discover how you can leverage this proven planning solution, including how to:
- Centralize your data repository
- Roll up your data with ease
- Compare scenarios on the fly
Register now and reserve your spot!
Thursday, July 17th at 12pm EDT/9am PDT
Join Linium's webcast on July 17th held via BrightTALK and learn how to combine the power of context and framework to establish a simple, yet repeatable process for building a metrics program.
In this webcast held via BrightTALK, you will find out how vital it is to look to the context of the system to figure out which metrics to measure. We will show you how to:
- Design KPIs and other metrics based on a "5-box model" - measuring interactions between Asset Management, Service Management, Demand Management, and other IT Operational repositiries that indicate service performance and customer satisfaction from the end-user's point of view
- Integrate to a framework for the practical development of metrics that drive positive control of your IT services
You will learn how this approach is a roadmap to success that metrics programs often miss.
Register now to reserve your spot!