- Isolated, ad hoc processes replaced with business-justified, consistent, scalable, repeatable and streamlined IT processes?
- Measurable, accountable processes?
- Integrated, end-to-end IT processes, that avoid technology silos?
- New and on-going process improvements?
- Competency management in a “people management” structure?
ITSM is a proven and effective discipline for helping IT organizations become more adaptive, flexible, cost-effective, and service-oriented by driving fundamental change within the IT organization. ITSM detects change, provides automated change processes with best-practice standardization and consolidation, improved success and faster response to increasing change—without adding staff, and reduces costs and risk thanks to ITIL best practices.