Portfolio Management Solutions for Success
For growth-focused companies, each new project is about taking it to the next level. But don’t let that distract you from the day-to-day realities of project management. At the heart of every successful company lies a solid Project & Portfolio Management strategy to keep projects on target and aligned with its business goals. Whether you are new to Project Management discipline and need to set up a Project Management Office (PMO) or need to achieve better visibility to supply and demand in your existing portfolio, we can help.
Project & Portfolio Management Solutions
Our Project & Portfolio Management solutions can help you better scope, monitor, track and manage projects from the initial project request to execution.
Along the way, you’ll be able to:
- Keep up-to-date on which projects are starting to get off target
- Determine if your resources can expand their workload to meet demand
- Create personalized dashboardsfor users and executives
- Give your business the ability to make informed decisions
- Model resources and staffing needs
More importantly, leverage the benefits of project management to lay the foundation for new business growth while getting finance and reporting in alignment.
Project & Portfolio Management Experts
Our Project & Portfolio Management experts further enhance the value of your project management solution by helping you understand:
- Demand and visibility: view of current projects and a comprehensive view of resource demand
- Project execution and tracking: utilize project dashboards to keep project teams informed, on-time and within budget
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): proactively use KPIs and metrics to monitor business performance and direct your focus on high priority issues that require attention
Whether you’re looking to expand your current solution or make the move from chaos to control, from spreadsheets to a professionally managed portfolio, our experts can help you make better decisions with real-time project data. After all, the Linium Project & Portfolio Management approach incorporates industry best-practice Project Management Institute (PMI) process methodology for optimal results.